Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 631 to 635 of 635

Thread: 348 GTC - How many still around & value?

  1. #631
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Nos
    Posts
    10,429

    Default

    Hi Daz, good to hear from you on here again. Site looks nice

    I think I've got scans of the original letter sent out by UK dealers prior to the launch of the GTC detailing why the car was being launched ie Oscar Larrauri utterly demolishing the competition in the Italian GT Championship (he regularly beat the the F40s, JX220, Porsche GTs etc in the class above. Shame the car can't handle...). Also have somewhere a printout from period detailing the exact differences between the standard GTB the roadgoing GTC and the race GTC as well as another letter explaining why the spec was changed at the last minute on the road car due to snags with using a racing clutch on the road. Think it gives the price of the car new too. Do you have these letters or would you like me to get them to you (if I can find them in my hard drive full of 348 trivia!)?

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Adelaide
    Name
    Darren B
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Hi Daz, good to hear from you on here again. Site looks nice

    I think I've got scans of the original letter sent out by UK dealers prior to the launch of the GTC detailing why the car was being launched ie Oscar Larrauri utterly demolishing the competition in the Italian GT Championship (he regularly beat the the F40s, JX220, Porsche GTs etc in the class above. Shame the car can't handle...). Also have somewhere a printout from period detailing the exact differences between the standard GTB the roadgoing GTC and the race GTC as well as another letter explaining why the spec was changed at the last minute on the road car due to snags with using a racing clutch on the road. Think it gives the price of the car new too. Do you have these letters or would you like me to get them to you (if I can find them in my hard drive full of 348 trivia!)?
    Thx Nos, I think all of those docs I have, just not reposted yet on the site. Will check and let you know if I don't.

    Cheers D

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #633
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London/Essex
    Name
    Sy
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Pic taken January 2018.

    Was sold by Bell Classics a few months earlier who had it up for 199,999.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #634
    Jez Moore's Avatar
    Jez Moore is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maresfield East Sussex
    Name
    Jez Moore
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    Pic taken January 2018.

    Was sold by Bell Classics a few months earlier who had it up for 199,999.
    Looks nice, but if it sold at that price on a personal level I would rather have a 360 CS

  5. #635
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London/Essex
    Name
    Sy
    Posts
    16,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jez Moore View Post
    Looks nice, but if it sold at that price on a personal level I would rather have a 360 CS
    Apparently it was less than that figure.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •