Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Maranello Parts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    12 Cylinder Village
    Name
    Si
    Posts
    13,431

    Default Maranello Parts

    Rang last Wednesday to ask a price and availability on a small connector for the fuse box, thay asked me to Email a photo which I duly did. Heard nothing phoned this week and left my phone number was told they'd ring back, heard nothing yet, is this usual? Not very good if you ask me

    Can anyone recommend a good parts department?????

  2. #2
    Dale's Avatar
    Dale is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    uk
    Name
    Dale
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    Rang last Wednesday to ask a price and availability on a small connector for the fuse box, thay asked me to Email a photo which I duly did. Heard nothing phoned this week and left my phone number was told they'd ring back, heard nothing yet, is this usual? Not very good if you ask me

    Can anyone recommend a good parts department?????
    0121 502 8980 ask for martin in parts dept,and tell him i told you to ring si,and also tell him i said to get his hair cut and if he dont look after you i'll kick his buttplus you get discount cus your my m8,tell him that too

    Dale.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    12 Cylinder Village
    Name
    Si
    Posts
    13,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale
    0121 502 8980 ask for martin in parts dept,and tell him i told you to ring si,and also tell him i said to get his hair cut and if he dont look after you i'll kick his buttplus you get discount cus your my m8,tell him that too

    Dale.
    OK Dale , wheres that then?????

  4. #4
    steve f's Avatar
    steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    yorkshire
    Name
    steve
    Posts
    13,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    Rang last Wednesday to ask a price and availability on a small connector for the fuse box, thay asked me to Email a photo which I duly did. Heard nothing phoned this week and left my phone number was told they'd ring back, heard nothing yet, is this usual? Not very good if you ask me

    Can anyone recommend a good parts department?????
    looks like its gone down the pan since malcom left

  5. #5
    Dale's Avatar
    Dale is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    uk
    Name
    Dale
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    OK Dale , wheres that then?????
    you got pm m8

  6. #6
    Dale's Avatar
    Dale is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    uk
    Name
    Dale
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    looks like its gone down the pan since malcom left
    i agree steve.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    12 Cylinder Village
    Name
    Si
    Posts
    13,431

    Default

    Maranellos came good, part I needed oredered and only 3 quid, Dales mate never got back to me, funny old world innit.
    Did this thread jog Maranello into action, I don't know, but if it did it shows the power of Club scud

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cambs, UK
    Name
    Nigel R
    Posts
    4,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barabus
    Maranellos came good, part I needed oredered and only 3 quid, Dales mate never got back to me, funny old world innit.
    Did this thread jog Maranello into action, I don't know, but if it did it shows the power of Club scud
    Just ordered some pins yesterday from Maranello for the 328 door. 38p each. Arrived this morning. Excellent service. Eurospare wanted 2.50 each.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Name
    Dave
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F328GTS
    Just ordered some pins yesterday from Maranello for the 328 door. 38p each. Arrived this morning. Excellent service. Eurospare wanted 2.50 each.

    And I would have given you discount..........

    Dave

  10. #10
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London/Essex
    Name
    Sy
    Posts
    17,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strad360
    And I would have given you discount..........

    Dave
    Dave, you got any pins for a 348?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •