Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speeding ticket posted from france .

Name
    Mark Wibberley

Francis - pay up mate.

I was done for speeding in a hire car, 2 years ago, had to pay Avis to pass my data on (as in, they took the money anyway) and the ticket can legally take up to a year to come through, which it did.

They will enforce collection in the UK (Italy really does need the money) and as I expect you will return, you don't want your GT4 crushed...

I expect the French are utter *******s too in getting their money out of the Rosbiffs.....best pay up OP.

I do have 3 outstanding in Australia myself though....and as long as I don't get stopped by a car and have to present my licence (which I'd refuse to do) then I should be OK. They are very keen over there on speeding, though I suspect most people cause accidents by falling asleep on their endless, dull roads.

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanPolish View Post
    Francis - pay up mate.

I was done for speeding in a hire car, 2 years ago, had to pay Avis to pass my data on (as in, they took the money anyway) and the ticket can legally take up to a year to come through, which it did.

They will enforce collection in the UK (Italy really does need the money) and as I expect you will return, you don't want your GT4 crushed...

I expect the French are utter *******s too in getting their money out of the Rosbiffs.....best pay up OP.

I do have 3 outstanding in Australia myself though....and as long as I don't get stopped by a car and have to present my licence (which I'd refuse to do) then I should be OK. They are very keen over there on speeding, though I suspect most people cause accidents by falling asleep on their endless, dull roads.
    Luckily I was in my daily driver - not the GT4 :-)

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MoreThanPolish View Post
    I do have 3 outstanding in Australia myself though....and as long as I don't get stopped by a car and have to present my licence (which I'd refuse to do) then I should be OK.
    Yep, good luck with that.

Mike01606 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Yep, good luck with that.
    I think Iíve said before a good friendís son was turned around at immigration and deported for an unpaid speeding fine in Australia.

A348W is offline I have a dodgy moustache - the Ferrari 308 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    I think Iíve said before a good friendís son was turned around at immigration and deported for an unpaid speeding fine in Australia.

Ouch; thatís a wee bit harsh.

Unfortunately the world is a much smaller place these days. Long gone are the days of using different passports depending on what queue was shorter at immigration. THEY now know all!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123