Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Montreal

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

I've no doubt the stewards can totally justify their decision, but it is the over regulation of F1 that has become the problem. Too many rules.

Same with football and VAR. The technology may help but the rules are crap. Liverpool's penalty against Spurs in 2 minutes in the Champions League Final is a case in point. Yes, correct according to the current interpretation of the rules, but to every fan (other than Liverpool) it was nonsensical, against the spirit of the game, and effectively killed the game.

For F1, let them race no holds barred, let us hear very seldom from the stewards. It worked for decades so it can work now.

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Stop funding them then.....
    They're well and truly funded now. It's in the body shop... but did I have fun kicking seven shades of **** out of it or not

Quote Originally Posted by francisn View Post
    I've no doubt the stewards can totally justify their decision, but it is the over regulation of F1 that has become the problem. Too many rules.

Same with football and VAR. The technology may help but the rules are crap. Liverpool's penalty against Spurs in 2 minutes in the Champions League Final is a case in point. Yes, correct according to the current interpretation of the rules, but to every fan (other than Liverpool) it was nonsensical, against the spirit of the game, and effectively killed the game.

For F1, let them race no holds barred, let us hear very seldom from the stewards. It worked for decades so it can work now.
    I'll second that Francis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12