Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2017 f1 rule changes

Name
    steve

Kimi should of won,hamilton done well, what was button thinking trying to overtake there. I do think F1 has out grown Monaco ,the only car overtaken was the safety car .

Nosevi is offline I have no life Committee Member
    Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by darft vader View Post
    Kimi should of won,hamilton done well, what was button thinking trying to overtake there. I do think F1 has out grown Monaco ,the only car overtaken was the safety car .
    Would have liked to see Kimi win but even when not in traffic he was being caught by the Red Bulls and Botas. He had to come in to cover that off or when he did pit he wouldn't have got out in front of them and neither would Seb. Choice was come in, release Seb and have a Ferrari 1/2 but with Kimi 2nd or stay out, get caught a bit by the cars behind and Ferrari gets a 2/3 or 3/4 but with Kimi ahead of Seb. Neither Ferrari or Kimi really had a choice, Kimi just didn't have the pace at that point in the race but Seb did.

I'm not sure what F1 can do about no overtaking at Monaco and I can't see them stopping going there. Make a 'Monaco tyre' that dies every 20 laps maybe? Mix it up by having to have 4 pitstops so it comes down to who's crew are the fastest. I don't think there is a solution.

Name
    Mark

I would've liked to see Kimi win but Seb was faster, simple as that. The Red Bulls and Bottas only started to catch the pair of them when they all hit traffic as the two Ferrari's pulled away again immediately afterwards. Seb was on Kimi's back from the green light and once in clear air, off he went...

We've been to the Monaco F1 twice. It's not the 'best' race as we all know but a fantastic spectacle. Think of it as the ultimate driving test and long may it continue.

Name
    steve

Kimi 's so much better than vettel at football,a complete MISS KICK by vettel https://youtu.be/usQ2V09Kz7M

Name
    steve

Best race of the year yesterday, well done Riccardo and stroll as for cry baby vettel more punishment to come I think maybe grid penalty or points on his license

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

+1
    Great race.
    Unlucky Lewis.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456