Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: California T - real Ferrari?

Name
    CPD

I'll try to remember that I can't possibly exploit the full potential of my road car whilst doing road events in Italy

Every year I take support cars that are nice.

Most wilt under the pressure.

Porsche / Nissan GTR / McLaren 570 have all failed whilst the Red Fiats just go on and on. Some do like the punishment.

Lotus Evora take a bow
    McLaren 665LT take a bow

Name
    Simon

My Hillman Imp was a real drivers car!
    Totally involving, you had to do every trick in the book to maintain good progress. It had a very low limit and would snap from scary understeer to snap oversteer in heart beat. The brakes needed careful modulating not to lock up with a very rearward weight bias. But a real blast!

sssdu01 is offline I mince along like a girl Club Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff View Post
    My Hillman Imp was a real drivers car!
    Totally involving, you had to do every trick in the book to maintain good progress. It had a very low limit and would snap from scary understeer to snap oversteer in heart beat. The brakes needed careful modulating not to lock up with a very rearward weight bias. But a real blast!
    Sounds like my 911 I am sure its trying to kill me Its also got an LSD and its best trick is to show you what good traction it has and just drive straight on when you do a hard start regardless of what you do with the steering wheel ....just as well its in bits at the moment

Name
    David

Interesting thread, I've had my Rosso / cream F430 spider for nearly 3 years, love it, every time I go out something happens that makes me feel very privileged and special, however I have recently had the pleasure of using a 2016 Cali T for a day and I absolutely loved it, superior in every way to my F430 bar one thing, nobody looked at it, got through most of the day with very little notice from anyone, you might say thats a good thing, but as previously posts stated, be honest, you don't buy a Ferrari NOT to get noticed!! maybe because it was Nero black? But I would have one for everyday usability, my F430 is a dry weekend car and doesn't see to light of day from one week to the next, sad really but it has a bit to much presence to use as a day car!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234