Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 Modena F1 - Rosso Corsa 30K

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Default 360 Modena F1 - Rosso Corsa 30K

For sale is my Ferrari 360 Modena F1 owned by myself for the last 3 1/2 years.
    This exceptionally well looked after car is in Rosso Corsa with Nero full leather interior and contrasting red stitching.
    This example was supplied by HR Owen and includes the original invoice for 118841.Specification over the original offering includes:
    Red Brake Callipers
    Daytona Electric Seats
    Rear Challenge Grill
    Front challenge Grill
    Factory Scuderia Wing shields
    Leather roof lining, rear cockpit panel and Kick plates.

While in my ownership I have tastefully added:
    Challenge 18" BBS race wheels
    Hill engineering Titanium Wheel nuts
    Becker CD6105 head unit
    Genuine Ferrari Carbon Fibre engine bay kit, bought direct from Ferrari at a cost of 4K.
    Tubi Style engine side shields
    Tubi sports exhaust.

All of the original parts are still in my possession and included in this sale should the purchaser want to restore complete originality.

It has been maintained by Dick Lovett Ferrari (Swindon) for thr last 3 years and has just had an annual service, belts, cam seals & tensioners . [Aug 2016]
    Has an extensive service history, mostly main dealer. The Michelin Pilot sport 2 tyres have about 5mm tread all round. Brake pads replaced last year.
    Clutch replaced in 2012 @18000 miles. Current wear at about 35% having now covered 30,000 miles.
    In 2014 I rebuilt the front suspension with new coil springs, wishbone bushes and damper bushes. The steering rack was also refurbished due to PS fluid leak.
    04/2003 1474mls Annual Service HR Owen
    03/2004 5303mls Annual Service Graypaul
    06/2004 6455 Belts Graypaul
    02/2005 7745mls Annual & Belts Graypaul
    06/2008 10307mls Annual & Belts Graypaul
    05/2010 11292 Annual MP Supercars
    05/11 15875 Annual & Belts, engine Mounts & 4 fron Ball Joints Autofficina
    02/12 17941 Oil change, Clutch
    05/12 18679 Annual, Front Disks & Pads Autofficina
    06/13 20671 Annual L-ball Joints Stratstone
    03/14 22050 Belts Stratstone
    10/14 23371 Annual Dick Lovett
    11/15 26988 Annual Dick Lovett
    08/16 27823 Annual & Belts, Cam Seals and tensioners Dick Lovett

I also had the front of the car + cills repainted this year due to stone chips, and minor scuff on the bumper, caused by me parking the car in the garage.
    Full documentation provided including before repair picture, repair estimate, and final invoice. This work was carried out by Dick Lovett Spraymaster.

I honestly believe this to be a very well presented example of this superb car and must be viewed if your in the market for this type of car. The interior is in exceptional condition with the drivers seat showing very minimal wear to the bolster. The exterior is also exceptional with the front end being refreshed but the rest is also very good. The engine bay is clean and has the wonderful CF parts to show off the amazing engineering Ferrari produce.

I have an extensive history file for the car including invoices for services, parts, sales brochure, welcome letter to the new purchaser, original invoice and book about the 360. It also has complete tool kit, inflator pack, and user/service pack including original Ferrari torch. I also have 2 keys and 3 fobs, 2 normal and one master fob.
    79995 or Very near offer.

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Some Pics no I have down sized Them
    Name:  front-angle.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  74.8 KB
    Name:  side=angled.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  93.4 KB
    Name:  Side-NS.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  105.0 KB
    Name:  rear-full.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  90.2 KB
    Name:  Engine-all.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  86.2 KB
    Name:  engine-side.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  83.1 KB
    Name:  door-open.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  85.8 KB
    Name:  Drivers-seat.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  69.1 KB
    Name:  inside-OS.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  69.8 KB

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Call 07872 463733, No canvassers, brokers etc.

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Nice example

Mike01606 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

GLWS Andy....

A very well looked after example

Are you moving out or onwards/upwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Nice example
    +1

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Nice example
    +2

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Thanks Guys, I've tried my best with it and dont like anything to be wrong so have pretty much attempted to make sure its pefect in every way.

To answer your question Mike. Not sure yet. I have looked at the 430 market but not sure I want ot plought another 20K into a car that will give me the same issues that the 360 has i.e ball joints bushes etc. and the added worry of the manifolds. Especially when I have put so much into this 360 to be pretty sorted now to be honest.

A smart person might say that now I have invested so much why move it on. But I have been tempted by a Lotus. Like the look of the new Evora GT430/410. I know its not Ferrari but the visable market for the Ferrari step up [458] is too much for me. Been waiting for the prices to drop for the last 2 years but they haven't budged.

I know its priced srongly in the market but I feel that for the condition, spec, colour combo its a fair price. If it doesnt sell then not to worry, I will be at the Welsh Weekender

Name
    Andy Chadwick

Sooooo, I hadn't realised the advert on PH had expired so had not been advertised for the last month.

Anyway, re advertised but dropped the price a bit following the private vs dealer value discussion else where on this forum. However, I am now offering an annual Main Dealer service & MOT in the asking price. But, this is what I would have settled for previously on a deal, but now this is THE price.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ena-f1/8602078

First drive in it for a few months last night and I thought "what a car" but I would like something newer. Considering the 430 but ideally I would want a 458, however, those prices ain't coming down to my level. Plus I am starting to think do I want a car which is going to need new CCBs in a few years costing me 10K. Not happening.

Actually considering the late spec Gallardo which mostly all came with steel brakes. According to PH they don't cost any more than a Ferrari to keep.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast