Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merlins blood

Name
    attilio

Default Merlins blood

Hi All
    Anyone heard of this product or used it (Marlins blood) for cleaning wheels. Thinking of buying some,or is there something out there that is better? Thanks

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

Depending on how dirty the wheels are, I use Autosmart Smart Wheels for regular cleaning or Bilt Hamber for more intensive cleaning - it dissolves the iron deposits on the wheels, turning them purple

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

Haven't heard of that product, I use Iron X, spray on wheels leave for a few mins and watch all the dirt turn purple and run off, never use when your wheels are warm though as it's a pig to get off---ask me how I know
    Spotless results

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

The Iron X sounds similar to the Bilt Hamber stuff, but I think both of them would strip any wax etc off of the wheels

Name
    attilio

Merlins blood works in the same way,spray on and leave for a few min then it turns red and you must use a pressure washer to remove it, been told it's very good and also kind to the wheels no nasty chemicals to damage the paint or lacker £11.99 for a 1lt .think I'll give it a try

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Your 348 coming out of hibernation, mate?

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

I use merlins blood, excellent product, spray on leave 2-3 mins and wash off, generally use it on the everyday cars but have used it on 599 wheels taking care not to get it on CCMs

It stinks btw, I think it's got T rex Pee in it or some such and be wary of using it in Summer when the wasps are about, I think it must have some Pheromones in or similar as they come and attack you

Name
    attilio

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    Your 348 coming out of hibernation, mate?
    Hi mate,it's coming out for some fresh air as it hasn't seen the sun for nearly 2years

Name
    attilio

Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS View Post
    I use merlins blood, excellent product, spray on leave 2-3 mins and wash off, generally use it on the everyday cars but have used it on 599 wheels taking care not to get it on CCMs

It stinks btw, I think it's got T rex Pee in it or some such and be wary of using it in Summer when the wasps are about, I think it must have some Pheromones in or similar as they come and attack you
    Thanks for the warning shame it doesn't have that affect on women

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by attilio 348 View Post
    Hi mate,it's coming out for some fresh air as it hasn't seen the sun for nearly 2years

Be interested to hear if you encounter any issues from her having sat for a bit. My guess is there won't be but interested to hear if there are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast