Page 277 of 280 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2792

Thread: New users post here.....

Name
    John Lawson

Hi Dave

Kept it quiet because it was all very last minute. I have a deposit down on a McLaren 720s but SWMBO is not keen on it so persuaded me to try the Fezza first with a view to a 488 later in the year. At the moment, I am stuggling to see why I need a 488 as the 58 is fabulous. She's just in getting a PPF wrap at the moment and a couple of other "enhancements", so I'll post some before and after shots next week.

PS: The way you write, makes me think you know me, can you clarify?

Name:  Chip.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  50.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by matkat View Post
    John welcome glad to hear you made the right decision on the 458 kept that a bit quiet mind Try subscribing it's only a 10 a year but well worth it for the technical and other advice given, I have been a member since CS started 12+ years ago also we need pics of the new car and the others as you know about me I like a lot of marques.
    Dave.
    ps who would have though 30 years ago

Name
    Dave McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Hi Dave

Kept it quiet because it was all very last minute. I have a deposit down on a McLaren 720s but SWMBO is not keen on it so persuaded me to try the Fezza first with a view to a 488 later in the year. At the moment, I am stuggling to see why I need a 488 as the 58 is fabulous. She's just in getting a PPF wrap at the moment and a couple of other "enhancements", so I'll post some before and after shots next week.

PS: The way you write, makes me think you know me, can you clarify?

Name:  Chip.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  50.5 KB
    Lovely car John.

Name
    Alex

Default Newbie

Hi All, just thought id introduce myself.
    I'm Alex I'm 32 From Liverpool and although not a Ferrari owner yet i am actively looking to be one just need to find the right car first. I don't have the budget some of you guys have so i'm looking for a 348 or 355, contrary to popular opinion i actually prefer the lines of the 348 to the 355 although i do love both cars. Anyway if anybody has any good advice for a first time Ferrari buyer especially with regards to the 348 please let me know.
    Thanks for your time guys.

jos is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    jos

Default Welcome Alex & good luck with your search

There's several vociferous 348 supporters here who may well soon chime in - there are also many threads here where a similar question is asked and answered so its worth seeking & reading them - finally this is also a good resource http://www.my348.com/

Nosevi is offline I have no life Committee Member
    Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Lucas View Post
    Hi All, just thought id introduce myself.
    I'm Alex I'm 32 From Liverpool and although not a Ferrari owner yet i am actively looking to be one just need to find the right car first. I don't have the budget some of you guys have so i'm looking for a 348 or 355, contrary to popular opinion i actually prefer the lines of the 348 to the 355 although i do love both cars. Anyway if anybody has any good advice for a first time Ferrari buyer especially with regards to the 348 please let me know.
    Thanks for your time guys.
    Hi Alexander. Best advice I can give you is drive both. I drove several Ferraris before buying my 348 and they all drive a bit differently. There is a 'step change' in the feel as you go from 348 to 355 though, largely due to power steering coming in. The 355 is a more capable machine, no doubt about it. The 348 is a far more raw experience. All depends what you're after. I like the look of both but the more 80s styling of the 348 with the strakes etc hits the spot with me. Both are fantastic cars though.
    Good luck with the search

Name
    nico

Default new 348 user

Hello
    I'm officially and old user ,only reading with attention some very nice subjects.
    I'm French,fan of supercars,already owned in past a 348 ts than a f355 gts and a 996 c4 convertible.since a few years I own a Maserati 4200 gt and now I'm back In. Ferrari.
    You can see all my cars on YouTube because I'm a stainless exhaust addicted and quicksilver exhaust dealer in France.
    I now own a 348 tb 1990 ,I'm totally rebuilding it.
    You can have a look on my subject on forum-auto.com
    Thanks
    Nico

Name
    Iain whitaker

Default Newbie

Hello All:

I am recent owner, having recently transferred from Trident Ownership (GTS MC shift) to the Cavalino.

As I have a little girl and a yet to be convinced about my car addiction Wife, I went for a California 30 with Special Handling Pack and lots of Carbon.

I do love it and it suits my needs but already thinking on future options (599, 458 even a F430 Spider or 430 Scuderia etc.)

Can any california owners or people who have seen modified californias at shows advise re: some tasteful modifications? I am especially interested in bodywork (a nice splitter at the front).

Unfortunately the main dealer warranty precludes exhaust mods

Would appreciate advice.

Best wishes
    Iain

Name
    Jess

Hi everyone, Jack here. I'm a Ferrari enthusiast and a wannabe-owner, hope to change it some day. For now just curious to learn (or even get a glimpse of) how it feels from within. Thank you for bearing with me

Name
    Bertie Bassett

Default Newbie

Bertie is the name ...

Name
    Tomwu

Default new member

hi

i am the new member , gald to be here

i am looking for a new part of 167568 using for my F355 1996 , do any member have the stock
    pls email me

thanks